All offered programs and applets are freeware, Copyright © Jochanan Agam - Zurich, can be freely distributed and may be used completely free, but:
Any commercial exploitation or the sale of software copies is explicitly prohibited!
- portable, no installation required and they run on external media (USB stick),
- stealth, the registry is not used and they leave no traces in the host-PC,
- possibly settings are written into the application folder,
- 32bit programs and run under (almost) all Windows versions,
- in english, possibly with a german language file (*.DE) and a help in german with a bad machine (!) english "translation"
- otherwise with a short english help (for "command line utilities" by running without parameters).
About UPX-compression of EXE files there are different views. It is a fast loading from disk (USB-stick) against a optimal memory consumption.
Here they are not compressed, because some scanners can tigger a "false alarm". But I recommend to keep the EXE files (except those the are allways in memory f.e. PopMenu and AutoText) with latest version of UPX too compressed - especially if they are to run on a USB-stick.
With the command: "upx.exe -5 (1-9) program.exe" the programs can be packed and unpacked with "upx.exe -d program.exe".
Comments and suggestions are welcome ...
Jochanan Agam, Zurich