||Ham-Log - a very fast and effective logbook for amateur radio
|18.3 - 17.6.2019
- Database practical unlimited (up to a Billion QSO's ...)
- Comfortable and very fast logbook with all needs
- Free text for any call
- Multi user (networking)
- DDE-connection to MixW2
- Universal connection via clipboard or INI-file to FLDigi, MMVARI and other
- Separate info-window for search from MixW / FLDigi / MMVARI and other
- Saves the QSOs from these programs into Ham-Log
- Connection to DX Atlas and Ham-Cap
- Supports import/export log data from/to MixW2 directly and ADIF (f.e. for MMSSTV, MMVARI etc.
- Supports eQSL.cc
- automatic search on QRZ.com
- country maps: Maps1.zip (15 MB), Maps2.zip (38 MB), Maps3.zip (20 MB), Maps4.zip (37 MB)
||Online Callbook DLL for MixW
|2.2 - 17.5.2013
- A simple automatic lookup (qrz.com) for callsigns from MixW2
- Fills only the name - if found - into MixW log entry.
- How to install:
- 1. copy MixCallbook.dll into MixW-directory.
- 2. set "Configure callbook / Callbook type:" to: "MixW custom DLL".
- 3. set "Configure callbook / Database path:" to: "username/password" (without quotes) for XML-lookup, but you need "username" and "password" from qrz.com (free membership).
- 4. switch "Auto search in callbook" on.
||Online Callbook LookUp
|2.1 - 17.5.2013
- A simple lookup (qrz.com) for callsign via command line
- Writes the call and the name - if found - into an ini-file
- You need "username" and "password" from qrz.com (free membership)
73 de Jochanan, HB9CQV